Every day I meet business owners and managers who aren’t getting the service they deserve. When I hear people say, my service invoice is always wrong and full of mystery charges, or their forklift rentals look like they came from the scrapyard and break down when I need them most – this really bothers me.
Your forklift dealership or service provider should be an asset to your business, not a source of frustration. Here are some other common issues operations put up with when they don’t have to…
Do Any of These Sound Familiar? You Deserve Better!
- They missed my planned maintenance this quarter
- My forklift has been in their shop for months, still not fixed and we haven’t received any updates
- They charged me for incomplete service
- They charged me for the wrong parts
- It’s been weeks, and I still don’t have a repair quote
- Their mechanic disappeared in the middle of my forklift service
- Mechanics show up unannounced even though we’ve repeatedly asked their service dept to notify us when they are en route to us
- I call, email, text and no one ever gets back to me
If you’re not getting the customer service and support you deserve, we’d love the chance to earn your business. Total Industries is a family-owned company, and we take pride in clear communication and going above and beyond for our customers.
Our goal is to be a business partner you can count on today and for many years ahead. We respect your time and reward our team members for going the extra mile.
The next time you need to rent a forklift or have material handling equipment that needs repair, we hope you’ll keep us in mind. Here are a few of the services we offer:
Forklift Repair in the Bay Area, Sacramento and Central Valley
When a forklift breaks down, you want it repaired quickly and done right the first time. That’s why when you call for forklift repair, we send the best. Total Industries has more than 110 factory-trained technicians and two-thirds are master technicians. Total Industries has:
- 24/7 mobile service (average 2-hour response time)
- Service and repair on all forklift makes and models
- Fully-stocked service vehicles equipped with air compressors and welders
- Experienced, factory-trained forklift technicians
- Dispatched from locations throughout the Bay Area, Fresno, Sacramento and Salinas
- $1 million in parts inventory, and a 95% fill rate
When you rent material handling equipment from Total Industries, there are no hidden surprises. Our rental agreements include everything: delivery, pick-up, service and repair, tires, etc.
Total Industries has 600+ pieces of equipment available for rent by the day, week or month including:
- Electric and LP forklifts
- Forklift attachments
- Stand-up forklifts, reach trucks and order pickers
- Piggy-back forklifts
- Scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Taylor Dunn electric carts
- GEM utility vehicles
- Industrial sweepers and scrubbers
- Pallet jacks and walkie stackers
With 600 pieces of equipment available and locations in the Bay Area, Sacramento, Salinas and Fresno, Total Industries can deliver the equipment you need fast. You’ll never have to compromise because “that’s all we have on the lot.”
Let us know how we can make your life easier. Contact us online or by phone.
SF Bay Area – Livermore (510) 675-0500
Fresno (559) 834-9500
Sacramento (916) 376-0500
Salinas (831) 757-1091
When You Call for Forklift Repair, We Send the Best
Take the Guesswork Out of Buying Your Next Forklift – Visit Our Demo Center
Total Industries Receives Prestigious Toyota Forklift Dealership Award