WE PUT LOADING DOCK SAFETY FIRST
Ensure and maintain safety at your loading dock to protect your employees, prevent inventory damage, and establish a regular preventive maintenance program for your equipment.
Keep Employees Safe
Protect Your Inventory
CONSIDER THESE OSHA FACTS...
- 25% of all industrial accidents occur on the loading dock
For each accident that occurs, there are about 600 near-misses. Don’t let your loading dock become another statistic.
- For each accident, there are hundreds of near misses
Many accidents are preventable with proper safety equipment in place.
- You work relentlessly to maximize your loading dock’s efficiency
By investing in new forklifts and making the most out of aging equipment.
- The absence of proper safety equipment often leads to...
Injuries, damaged inventory, and even more downtime, all in the name of saving a dollar.
- Your loading dock’s safety directly impacts the bottom line of your businessPutting the necessary measures in place may be overwhelming.
- You may not know where to start training your staffInspecting worn-out equipment, or securing trailers.
- Trying to meet the ever-growing productivity targets and minimize downtime
Loading dock managers get caught cutting corners with safety and overlook potentially hazardous situations.
- You can uncover potential loading dock risks and mitigate them
With the right safety measures and proper equipment recommendations.
DON'T LET YOUR LOADING DOCK BE ANOTHER STATISTIC. Avoid common loading docks hazards such as...
REMOVE LOADING DOCK HAZARDS & MAINTAIN EFFICIENCY
Sign-up for a free safety assessment and let us help you prevent potentially hazardous situations.
"*" indicates required fields